Friday, September 9, 2011

You Win Some, You Lose Some....

Some people reportedly adore me....

http://carbiegirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-hate-jerkfaces.html

To Carbie, I say thank you (for what, the 5th time?).... Creativity flows through this girl's blood - she's just amazing, huh?  ;)

Some people want to pick me apart....

http://sofat4now.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-75-sept-6-2011.html

I do love beer and I'll always love beer.  I want a cold beer right fuckin now as a matter of fact!  Cupcakes, well those cute little devils will always be my delicious indulgence and I don't plan on giving them up any time soon.  Almost 40 pounds down and I haven't yet, so I guess I am doing something right!  Walking 2-8 miles daily does help and I'm not giving that up either!!!

If you are looking for posts where I totally fucked up and derailed from any healthy plan, check out these little gems.  If reading the failures of others is how you get your rocks off - have at it:

http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/07/2437-calories-yesterday.html

http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-hour-isnt-so-happy-next-day.html

http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/06/sadness-eat-shame-wash-rinse-repeat.html#comments

http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/06/slipping-on-saturday.html

I am absolutely not 'embarassed' to put my failures out there or to admit what I ate.  I remember writing about opening a jar of frosting for shits and giggs and having a few bites.  I wrote it because it happened, if I were only posting about the days where my decisions were glowing I might as well not be here because that would be futile.  My unhealthy thinking didn't go apeshit wrong over night and it isn't going to be perfect - ever; but certainly not after a few months.  This is about progress for me, not perfection.  I will never strive to have the perfect diet, eat perfect foods or any of that jazz.  I am me, take it or leave it.  I put it out there because this is as real as it gets!  The faulted thinking pattern that you see is the same one that I see - and I'm working on it and have made much progress.   

See you around, snickering rover......

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted the comments and I'll explain why. I am done talking about this incident. I appreciate the feedback and you are more than welcome to email me, people already have. But I have no desire to continue this drama. I won't be engaging in close quarters blog battle (say that 5 times fast!) with the person who wrote this about me. I won't be offering him a challenge saying, 'Oh watch how much I lose, bitch...'. I am working on me right now - not him.

    I am honest with you because I am human like the rest of you; I bleed red just the same. I get down with the get down when there is beer or cupcakes - I get up the next day to rehydrate and work out. I sit on the couch reading criminal psychology books when I should be doing crunches - I put the book down, go to bed and get up the next day and take a 5 mile walk.

    C'est La Vie

    Be well, thanks for the support - but lets channel our energy into positive outlets. I wasn't even going to address this, but I did and now - life goes on........

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspired a second blog from me today :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL is it bad I don't remember what I wrote??

    <3 have a good weekend, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just shocked that this kind of stuff happens out there. What about supporting each other? You have the right attitude, though. You have seen success and are doing it - YOUR way which is the RIGHT way for you. Critics be damned. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basically, I love ya. Keep up the good work, you super star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These comments, I won't delete. The initial angry ones I was getting which were going off about the other guy - I did delete because it harbors a whole lot of negative energy and I don't want that here... not for any of us. Thanks for the support, but trust people - I am well over it but found it necessary to vent and point out that it did happen to me, so it could happen to you too......... Have a good night everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, no fair... why does he get all the attention and I get nothing even after you called me AMAZING.... lol (kidding of course) Good for you for keeping everything neutral... we're all on the same mission and we all choose our own strategies to complete said mission :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people.... I think it's great that you share like you do, it's gonna help others... it IS helping others:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. IF you're done talking about it, then everyone else should be done talking about it too. Keep going & keep doing what you know is right! Stay away from the frosting jar though, k? Nothing good is gonna come from that. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go girl. Ppl sometimes 4get that blogs are 1st for the writer... then, maybe, for the reader. Duh. Do you its your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read that post by that person. And it was just so weird and random.
    And after scanning a couple of the older posts, I noticed that he is still fat. But preaching about 'eat less move more, simple'. Its not simple though. And he oughta know that since he is still overweight haha.

    I posted a big support comment on that post for you but I'm guessing it won't be approved.

    You did the right thing not letting a bad day send you in a downward spiral. You owned up to it and moved on. Yes you shouldnt have eaten the crap but its a hell of a lot healthier lifestyle than what you had 3 months ago. Your exercising, changing you eating habits (even if slowly) and have lost weight. As far as I'm concerned you are on the right track and I'm proud of you for not letting that day make you say "I've ruined everything I may as well stop and just eat more and not exercise".

    Good girl :-) Now don't do it again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like said in the Little Rascals (no, I'm not that old, just used to watch reruns LOL): "You can please some of the people all of the time and you can please all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time". There will always be a difference of opinions regarding what we are doing or not doing -- everyone is an expert in their own lives but sometimes feel that makes them experts of the world. Make yourself happy ... that's what's important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry that you got pulled into and ridiculed on on someone's blog. It's unfair and she obviously missed the rest of your blog where you continue to be supportive, positive and honest with your readers and posts.

    You are a pretty wonderful woman, Miss April. :)

    ReplyDelete