Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Week's Goals


This Week's Goals:
1. 80 ounces of water per day
2. 40 ounces of hot tea per day
3. No coffee this week (scared to death)
4. No sugar for February continues and I'm doing quite well with it!!!!  
5. No eating after 7pm (Lots of midnight snacks recently after months of not eating after 7-8pm)
6. Walk 3 miles EVERY DAY
7. Workout DVD Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
8. Free gym Weds, maybe Friday (crazy scheduling week and the place closes at 6pm)
9. Starting on Saturday February 25-March 5th - Juice Fast with Jillian.  Fresh made juice of course.  Juice, raw foods (almonds or piece of fruit if it's really needed) and protein powder.  That means more grocery shopping for juice ingredients!
10. Workouts and Exercise to = 90 minutes per day, minimum. 

6 comments:

  1. My GOD you are going to be pissing like a racehorse! Good to get rid of the toxins though right?

    I am glad you are not sitting next to me every day with no coffee.

    I went without coffee for a month when we first retired and I was such a witch that my husband probably wanted to go back to work! One particularly bad day he sat me down on the couch and told me I had to go back to drinking coffee for the sake of his sanity.

    Man you are SO in gear! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to juice again.... gotta do the shopping for that. I think juice &/or smoothies will be on the docket this time for me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Munchberry!

    I love the picture, it's very true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo for pushing yourself with some hardcore goals -- i think we need to push ourselves outta the comfort zone every now & again!
    i am giving up artificial sweetners, non-dairy creamer & junkfood for lent (aka 46 days of hell...heh)!

    you rock balls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image you added to this post, I only recently came across that sentiment, but its so true, and I've made it one my mantras!

    ReplyDelete