Saturday, February 18, 2012

Example of Horrible Word Verification!!!!


I just typed a comment on a blog, then got this.  WTF?!  My guess is "ISGA erescus", but I know that I"m not patient enough to get it wrong and not throw this laptop out the window so I typed my comment, but gave up when I saw this crap.  Cancelled out of leaving a comment.  Sorry!  I'm still reading, but faced with this nonsense - I won't be commenting much!  This is a nightmare!

Back from the grocery trip, made some awesome purchases.  I found a sale on the little 4 packs of 8 ounce Almond Milk!  I bought 6 of them!!  I now have 24 servings of Almond Milk.  The price was a steal, I checked the dates and stuff, have no idea why it was that low, but made the 100 mile drive worth it!

I also found a ridiculous price on Kale!  The juicer super food, so I got 5 bunches of the green goodness.  A bag of Meyer lemons is usually about $2.50 - I got two bags for $1.11 each.  What the heck?  I also got a 4 pound bag of navel oranges for $1.98!!  Bananas for 58 cents a pound.  A bunch of cilantro for what felt like pennies, the list goes and on.  It was one of the best sale days I've hit in a long time, so happy! 

I also bought a Kettlebell weight and the Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights DVD because it was a returned item that the store re-sold for $4.  I have just sat here reading a few reviews, it comes out about 3.5 stars.  Lots of complaints about not showing proper form and opening the user up for injury, that's not typical Jillian.  I'll spend some time finding vids about correct form, etc. with a kettlebell.  I've never used it before, but didn't think it looked that difficult.  I could be wrong.  Any experience out there?

I also picked out my treadmill today.  I'll probably go get it next weekend with my cousin or a friend with a truck to put the big box in (and carry it into my house and put it together - I don't ask for much, huh?!). 

Good day for shopping.  Eating was good because I just had coffee, a green smoothie, and sipping on a juice (fresh made in my juicer) right now.  Today is a day off of exercise, because I'm a big baby who enjoyed being back in my own bed way too much to get up early this morning.  Life goes on........ 

16 comments:

  1. I wish you were talking about KC because I need to start stocking up on to go sized almond milks.

    I just fixed my blog to be like yours. You're right, the verification is obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iagree, The new blogger commenting system sucks! too much thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess with the treadmill shopping I can feel confident in saying that you have made great strides!

    How about some kale chips. I hear they are pretty great... Your prices for fruits and veggies - ! I grow my own come spring because the prices are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first mystery word is "I 8 G 4"...?

    Congrats on the awesome food deals & treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried kettle ball work outs this last week. I was working with a 25lb kettle ball and it was tough work. (sumo squat, doing a swing like motion using both hands going between legs to level with shoulders). The swing and other motions should always be controlled and slow or it's crap for your back.

    But It worked me out well... between shoulders and for some reason, my butt - maybe squatting with more weight. I liked it, but it was killer. I'm holding off on ordering some new ones until after the move. But I'd start at 10lbs instead of 25 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the word verification too. So much work!

    SOunds like you got som great deals! I LOVE great deals!!! Also: very jealous of your treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read somewhere that you actually only have to put the first bit in, and then you can type whatever you want for the second part, as long as it has the same number of letters as what is shown. I tried it once and it worked, then I tried it again and it didn't - wouldn't make any difference at all with that beast above though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't get me going on the word verification nightmare! Makes me feel like a stupid blind bat!

    Great scores on all the nummy food!

    That's crazy cuz the few videos I have with Jillian in it she shows you how to do things properly and even modified ways of doing things, maybe its cuz they are Biggest Loser work out DVD's not sure but I don't have issues with her, your not gonna have perfect form at first anyways, try as hard as you can but don't push yourself crazy, after a few weeks of doing it your form will improve! Let me know how you like the kettleballs, really been considering getting some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you know my thoughts on "word" verification...

    i have done shred-it with weights & intially was little leery as it didn't seem as *hard* as her other workouts. WRONG! that is a KICKASS workout -- especially level 2!
    as far as not showing proper form. my dvd came with an intro that showed you exactly how to hold & use the kettlebell???
    i LOVE the kettlebell & wish i could find more cool workouts for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the verifications It makes it really hard to comment if your on a tablet too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I completely agree! The word verification is sometimes very troublesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice deals! It's the universe telling you that you are back on the right track:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. For a brief moment, I read the 2nd part as ERECTUS but only because my mind is filthy! hahaha

    Almond Milk is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever had!! Bleugh!!!! Cost an arm and a leg to buy it too over here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good deals, super kale and stupid word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ellie - I took that feature off my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great deals on the loot!! I'm having trouble with the word verifications too. It takes too long!! I turned it off on mine. Hopefully others will start to, too!

    ReplyDelete