Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

I'm in a much better mood!  I was home to my own bed and home last night (and my honey!).

I'm on a break at work because people who are selected to an interview, are scheduled and agree to the interview... FAIL TO SHOW UP!  Why the F do you waste my time then?!

It will still be a good day, thanks for putting up with my random bitchiness yesterday.  I weighed in on my own scale this morning, I have some damage control to do before next Wednesday's official weigh-in!  Hello, Jillian Michaels - would you like me to own your skinny ass this weekend?  MmmHmmm!!

Ok, back to waiting to see if the next person shows up or not.  Fools, I tell ya!

7 comments:

  1. Tardiness and flakiness... biggest pet peeves ever. In the age of cell phones there is NO excuse for poor communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I should of read this yesterday. Man I needed a good foodie laugh. Just the memory would of been a good preventative of a recent "Homer" moment. LOLOLOL

    and WTF with google's captcha? check this one out two words one with pretty legible font and the other one is bent a bit with a black splotch behind it. "estsThes CLERGY" I guess they need to make them harder because spam bots are evolving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food from yesterday's post almost made me ill. What the hell are they thinking? Kill everyone or something? Sheesh.

    Glad you're back home and everything is getting back to normal. DD2 said that people actually don't show up for interviews but I just couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the food from yesterday sound's crazy. No healthy choices at all!
    Glad you are feeling better today, but how rude for them not to show up! Hope you have a great rest of your Friday and a marvelous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they are not coming for an interview for a job. or assistance.

    I too need to make a date with Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I hate it when people show up and don't let you know. Super annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to be back in the routine, makes like a little simpler:-)

    ReplyDelete