Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

I'm still alive, much to my own surprise.  I've been living in holiday fun since the 23rd or so, I can't even remember.  It was last year, I do know that much.  I am too exhausted to give a full report and well as far as the scale - ouch.  I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks.  I finally have my house back to myself and can sit here and actually hear my own thoughts - so I'll figure out a new plan.  Things went crazy here, but it was all fun.  Snacks and baking got the best of me.  I was off work and wore sweat pants a few too many times, they were roomy and too big so I thought I'd fix that by eating more cheesecake and pasta.

Bla.  I got a Wii for Christmas!  :)  I also got some random stuff, it was a good holiday.  Tomorrow is back to work, uggghhh.  My brain is fried, I'll give more of an update when I can.  I missed blogging and always wanted to come on here and be nosey to see what other people were doing, but never had time!  I will be working through catching up with blogs this week.  Work isn't so suck-tastic this week, so I can concentrate on the important things, like blogging, while they pay me to sit in my office.  :) 

See you around real soon, lovelies!  Lets make 2012 count, huh? 

14 comments:

  1. Happy 2012! I'm with you - major sweat pants wearing going on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back. You can still join... If you want.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, and happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. your back!! 4 lbs is not that bad just Hope you had a great time and im with you lets makes 2012 count. I opened a challenge if you are interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work the sweatpants a bit too much, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Good thing you don't wear those sweatpants to work! Time to kick some fat to the curb:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Welcome back. I was thinking of you and how you´ve been. I like that you´re jumping right back on the wagon. All the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if something happened to you!! Welcome back!!! missed you and your life!! Time to get some work done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back and glad you enjoyed your holidays, I think a lot of us put on a few extra pounds but it's not something we can't take right back off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2012!!!! Looking forward to more 30 successes this year!!!

    MO-tivated

    ReplyDelete
  11. office jobs are the BEST when you need to be blogging! :) Welcome back! I've missed your sassy posts and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo! Welcome back. I've missed your blog. I'm pleased you had a great break, have a wonderful 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete