Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope it is a very blessed holiday for your and your families.  I will be driving to North Dakota (11 hour drive one way) tomorrow to spend the holiday with my sister.  I will be back next Tuesday for a couple of days, then hosting a New Year's Weekend with my nieces and nephews.  It should be a good time and I will skip the booze.  I will try to skip most of the yummy goodies my nieces enjoy baking, but will teach them a few new things. 

Celebrate the holiday, the blessings, the family and love.  Take care.

I've been way behind on reading blogs, but hope to catch up in January, I'm keeping up the best I can.  Work is a bear, but should calm down by mid-January.  All is well here.  I am very happy, 2011 has been one of my best years ever.  2012 will be just as good, I feel so blessed and so loved.  You have all been amazing support and inspiration, thank you.  Will probably update briefly mid-week before the New Year comes around.  Keep to a solid plan for the big Christmas dinners - take in the laughter and love vs. the butter and sugar..... ;)  Be well, lovelies!

19 comments:

  1. So glad this year is ending on a good note for you after what you've gone through! Hope your holidays are happy & bright:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, and drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas sweetie!! Enjoy your family time and drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and Marry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels & here's to a kickass 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that your christmas was wonderful. Can't wait to start on our book in January! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I look 4ward to reading about how your holiday were. By the way, not sure if you are interested but I am hosting a challenge. Please check it out. http://realchicksgettingfit.blogspot.com/2011/12/spring-chick-challenge-2012.html
    I'd love to have you. If not...also feel free to give me some tips as this is my 1st time hosting a challenge.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
    I am looking forward to hearing all about your holiday adventures.
    By the way, not sure if you are interested but I am hosting a challenge. Please check it out. http://realchicksgettingfit.blogspot.com/2011/12/spring-chick-challenge-2012.html
    I'd love to have you. If not...also feel free to give me some tips as this is my 1st time hosting a challenge.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and Happy NY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Telling all I follow! Happy New Years! Be the designated dieter! LOL

    There are jello shots in our refrigerator. Some are sugar free. I am scared. This house is gonna be crazy! Vodka and jello are low carb...I prefer tequila shots...but the lime is really carby.

    ReplyDelete