Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happiness

I'm off to a meeting in a few minutes, but I just wanted to tell you all something.  I am ridiculously happy these days.  Things have been going my way since mid-November.  The little pessimist in me (who went through hell August-September with stalking, robbery, etc.) was scared to accept the good fortune I kept receiving from the world.  I STOPPED thinking that way, I just started LIVING, doing, dreaming, smiling, laughing, dancing.... the beat hasn't stopped.  I'm still happy!  Live your life, leave negative thinking (about yourself or others or the world in general) behind.  Even on days when you don't have the motivation, still keep the determination!!! This world is a beautiful place when you live in an awakened sense and are willing to take in the splendor of it all.  I have finally learned to think that way again.

13 comments:

  1. All I gotta say to this is AMEN SISTA FRIEND! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Im happy you accepted your good fortune now every day will be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy for you! How awesome that you made this discovery while you're young! Lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too. Ditto all comments by empty nester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Exactly the type of positive vibes I need this morning.. Don't worry, Be Happy =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. absofuckinglutely!
    rock on!

    xxoo
    cyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weigh in yesterday!
    Also: HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful!!!! You keep believing in yourself and feeling that happy feeling!

    ReplyDelete