Sunday, December 18, 2011

WI

Last week: 255
Today: 253

It is what it is and I am happy to see a loss.  Still inching my ways to the 240's, I am very excited about that!  I ate Chinese food, I feel really bloated and puffy.  Feels yucky actually.

I was on target with all goals: 30 day shred continues, water is constant, calories have run a little high (1450 average) which shows the small loss (eating more meat than usual), went for walks a couple times this week, ordered a new DVD for home workout....

I still need to get my exercise bike ordered.  Will do that this week as I have found the one I want, that's half the battle is reading all the reviews that are out there.  That was a monthly goal, and the month is coming to an end.

My plan for Christmas is to stick to turkey and veggies, a little dressing/stuffing because I love it.  I don't really LOVE mashed potatoes, gravy or green bean casserole so why waste my time.  I also plan to make a sugar free jello dessert with bananas, walnuts and cool whip free.  I know that way I will have an option.  Water will be constant, and a LOT. 

New Year's Eve will probably give me more trouble than Christmas.  The variety of snacks and appetizers, that I really enjoy, will be on tables everywhere.  Not to mention the booze.  I need to make a good plan for that too. 

Thanks for the comments on the James/gambling thing.  I will be talking with him about it soon, I have dropped a couple little hints, but have never pushed the issue.  I just despise gambling, I fear it so much.  I hate compulsive gambling.  Other than that, really we are doing super awesome.  He weatherized my house which will save me in my energy bill, as well as just make my house more comfortable.  He's a good guy.  I adore him and spending time with him is like... home to me.  What is meant to be will be.....  

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and here is to a healthier 2012! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss. I am going to try to follow your lead and get out of this maintenance mode I've been in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your plan for Christmas, I'm thinking almost the same as you. Try to pick the healthy options and just leave out the things I don't LOVE.

    Glad you'll be talking to him - it's a very important issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not really worried about Christmas that much--but NYE? I'm terrified! Make sure you let us know when you come up with a plan so that I can hopefully poach it. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good plan for Christmas. As for new year's, just eat the best you can (and perhaps eat a big ass salad before the festivities begin). Thankfully, new year's only comes around once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What - what's that you say - "it is what it is"...no way - down two pounds is awesome!!! Great job this week!!!! Keep up the good work!

    MO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss! BTW I forgot to mention on your previous post - blueberry cake donuts!!! WOW!!!!! I've never seen/heard of them before. I want! I want!!

    ReplyDelete