Monday, December 19, 2011

NSV - Compliment

I saw a friend that I hadn't seen since early summer.  She gave me a hug and then said, "Oh my gosh, you're TINY!!!" and was staring at me.  Hahahaha, tiny?  Yes, I am 253 pounds of TINY!  :)  She gave me another hug and said, "Your tummy is way different and you look so good it's crazy".  I will gladly take a compliment about my 'tummy', it's just so freakin' big and I swear it's the only thing not shrinking, but I guess other people think it is.  I am sitting at my desk at work, I just glanced down and maybe it is smaller.  I have more of a lap now, before my thighs were just covered with my roll-age, now I do have more lap.  Less boobies, more lap.  Fair enough trade, I guess.

I'm two pounds away from 60 pounds lost..... that is hard for me to believe.  I thought 50 was all I would get to, I kept going back to 261 over and over.... now that seems so far behind me.  I got my mind right and my game face back on and it feels good.  This is the one thing I've never been able to succeed at... weight loss.  It's different this time.  I am different this time, I'm stronger and I have more days that I believe in myself than I ever did before.  It's kind of amazing.  :)

17 comments:

  1. 58 pounds and counting is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lost a LOT of weight. I know sometimes it doesn't see like it because it's still a ways to goal- but don't discount the progress already made.
    Also, what kind of sick cosmic joke is that whole less boobies thing. Damnit, more lap, but boobies STAY! Gah, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very amazing feeling, isn't it? Love you - keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well flippin done! I've been so bad i need some of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo -- you will hit 60 lbs gone & keep on trucking! i am with ya -- this time is different for me too!

    you rock & i am sure you are noticably thinner -- you have lost A LOT of weight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 60lbs .. wow. How great is that! I'm sure you look waaaaaaaaay different! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for you to write an official post when you hit 60lbs lost. Here's hoping it happens next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It definitely is amazing!! You're doing excellent! So proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As big as I was in the 250s, I still note that's when I started to feel....more like me. Like I was crawling out of the hole at last.

    This time on a "diet"--lifestyle change, whatever--felt wholly different. Before, it was always this chore and I couldn't get a handle oi it and the binges still happened. This time, I felt like I had a wind at my back pushing me forward and like my own view/perspective/sense of purpose was coalesced. I really just clicked. It totally felt...different. New. Focused.

    I think when it clicks, it clicks. And that's a wonderful feeling.

    Keep going. Down to Onederland, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you just inspired me,as usual! i love you, you're the best and your blogs always keep me going! i feel the exact same way about my stomach, i know im losing weight and someone even asked me the other day where my belly went but when i look down its ALL I see (i can actually see my feet now though so thats cool). i do think that its prob starting to go but its just my mentality, that my belly is just there and forever going to be the bane of my existence.

    clearly though, we are going to be the sexiest bitches around VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok - this "Yes, I am 253 pounds of TINY!" made me laugh. But - what an accomplishment - enjoy it and let it pave the way for other successes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lovelove the NSVs.
    when I was working to hit my goal they meant so much more to me than a freakin number.

    xo

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I'm right with ya.... 2 poundds until I'm at 60 lost. We are rocking this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally getting around to catching up on your blog! Less boobs,more lap = LOL You're too funny! You're doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete