Friday, December 2, 2011

Random!






I don't have much to say today.  Just a couple pics I like and a song that I inspires me to push a little harder.  Day 1 of the 30 Day shred is in the books.  I found an exercise bike to order online.  The most difficult self-challenge this month will be no treats (sugar, cookies, cake, cupcakes, pie, donuts, ahhhh) for 10 days. 

Oh, get this.  I went to google the other day and I was going to search for a "30 before 30 books list" for recommendations on what to read for my 100 books challenge I have.  I typed in "30 before 30" and google popped up with "30 Before 30 miss april" because it is a common search term?  What the fuck?  I thought for sure it was because it was in my history, so I deleted all my history then did it again and up comes the recommended search term "30 Before 30 miss april" again.  Just to check again, I typed it in on another person's work computer because I am certain that my blog has never been viewed on it and yup, Google came up with it again.  First is 30 before 30 ideas, 30 before 30 books, then 30 before 30 miss april.  I check my stats, but haven't been lately.  I've watched it for a couple days and Google is a referring site for about 35 hits a day.  Um, if you're going to search it every day, just book mark the address or follow the blog, Weirdos. 


I will end this random post by saying, I wish I was in Vegas.... again. 

April, Lisa

Sin City, we shall meet again.  I think our dates for my Vegas birthday debauchery are set for April 19-23.  I wouldn't mind just doing Apri 20-23.  3 nights in Vegas in plenty, 4 gets rather painful... but it hurts so good!  We'll see how it pans out.  The Dirty 30, Sin City Style. 

7 comments:

  1. you look SO beautiful in that picture!! how did you find the shred? today is day 4 for me and some of it is coming easier and some of it still kills me aha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a google search for 30 Before 30 and you appeared number 5 on the UK version of google. That basically makes you famous right???

    Great pics! So jealous of vegas! Not fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics & i am soooo with you -- i am long overdue for some vegas debauchery!
    i just need to find a bag of 50's so i can go... heh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quotes and LOVE your idea about making a book of phrases and thoughts that inspire you...may steal it for my 2012 goals list. :) Rock your weekend, grrrlll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the pics. I've been finding lots on pinterest... as motivation has worn a little thin (at least something is getting thin)!

    What books are you going to read? I totes have some recommendations. Kind of a book nerd on this end. How far are you in the 100 books list?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great, April! And I love that first banner. When i first started my weight loss journey, working out was soo hard and I hated it. I'm not saying I love working out (LOL) but it's MUCH easier. And the pain of working out IS a lot less than the pain of being fat. Great motivators!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol now i had to google you.. looks like you are 6th down ont he list. i come up as the first thing i google when i type a new poison, but im not sure if that's just me or what. lol

    ReplyDelete