Friday, November 18, 2011

Yesterday's Workout = Awesome

Yesterday, I walked for a total of 45 minutes during my work day.  I took three breaks to go walk for 15 minutes each.  That's probably a mile each.  Yesterday after work, I went to the gym from 5-6pm.  I did the rowing machine to warm up then did some strength work on arms, shoulders and back.  I ended with about 10 minutes on the rowing machine again.  I got home and I just had all this energy...... I took off and walked another 4 miles.  I came home and did Last Chance Workout, it hurt but I did it anyway.  I ended with some yoga and the feeling that I can do this.  I exercised about 4.5 hours total in one day, which is more than I've done in the last month...... April is b-b-back!!!  The fire has been re-ignited, I may be at the end of this tunnel I've been in for 2 months.  The court and bs is still ongoing, but I now feel like I have more confidence in the fact that they won't win.

Control your own actions, so they don't control you.  I was going home and going to bed at 4:30pm.  That was it.  I was defeated and it got the best of me for a long time.  Meeting James on Monday was great, that helped remind me that good things will happen to me.  My sister has been so excited this week, she can feel the baby kicking!  The little miracle baby that she was told she'd never have and has tried for 5 years for is healthy and strong and will be here in April.  :)  I have awesome friends and family, including you.  When I took time to re-focus and make the list of reasons I wanted to lose weight; I started shifting my thoughts to the positives I have in life.  There is a lot more than I remembered having the last few months, but I hope I can focus on that a little more.  The harassment has calmed down here, I saw one of the people one day and I just stared her dead in the eye and sent a very clear message - 'I will not break'.  I've come pretty close, but I somehow managed to keep my head above water.  I hope it's over soon, although I'm not out of the woods yet.

This morning I got up at 5am and did a 20 minute cardio workout and some yoga.  Gosh, I feel good.   :)

16 comments:

  1. YES!!! I am so happy for you, and so in awe of your stamina and courage. You ROCK!!!! And, you're going to be the coolest Aunt E.V.E.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes-welcome back. I love how everyone is kicking ass right before the holidays instead of sitting around waiting for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see you so positive again. Sometimes you have to look at the positives, even in the worst of situations, in order to achieve a positive energy around you. That's what you've started doing again and that will bring you all kinds of confidence and success. And that's what you deserve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome to hear. Keep rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL! I am SO proud of you! And not just about the working out, it's that attitude! YES! That's what I like to hear! Hugs! Hugs! And more hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are kicking ass!! Keep it up! I'm glad things are looking up for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're on fire, great to read such an enthusiastic positive post! Keep on that band wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH for April, she's back with a vengence. You go girl. Keep taking care of yourself and being strong.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo, lovin the mood in this post!! I have finally caught up on ur blog and didnt wanna feel like a comment whore leaving a comment on every post but we're gonna need photos of this hottie you've been speaking of. Sharing is caring and if you love us you'll share ;) Heehee.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep being as positive as you can be :) Exciting news re: the miracle baby, another 'Miss April' hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing your enthusiasm!! Been worried about you!! Kick some butt girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I commented twice - thinking I didn't comment the first time I read it! Just shows you how much I love this post! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do happy to see that things ate looking a little better for you!

    ReplyDelete