Monday, November 14, 2011

SO embarrassing!

This morning after I posted, I went in a hurry to a meeting.  I stopped at the store to get a coffee refill.  I was standing there messing with the lid to the cup, it was just not cooperating.  This of course, was after I was standing there opening 2 little cream containers.  I noticed a guy was waiting in line, I said, 'oh, I'm sorry! I was just seeing how long I could stand in people's way this morning!' and smiled.  It was then that I noticed that this man was the man of my dreams, he was so hot I could feel my pulse pick up.  I mean, you have NO fucking idea how hot this guy was.  He was a really sexy, rugged looking type and his smile made me MELT.

I smiled at him and he said, 'Sweetie, you're fine.  I'm in no hurry at all.  That lid is being a heathen, isn't it? They always do that to me'.  I got the lid on, then I just smiled and said, 'Finally'.  I went in the aisle to get some chap stick because I forgot mine today.  I was also trying to not squirm and scream at Sir Hotness.  So, by the time I got back to the register, he was nowhere in sight.  I was sad and thankful all at the same time, because I could feel myself blush in his presence.  I paid for my stuff and went out to my friend's vehicle.  I was riding with a friend to the meeting.  She has a big Suburban type thing.  I get in the front passenger's seat and she was on her cell phone.  She ended her call and said, 'ok, we're off!'.  I said, 'OMFG! Dude, did you see the guy in the gray sweater and red hat come out?  He is the hottest man alive and I am CERTAIN that he wants to violate my body and then he wants me to have his babies!!!!  I met my husband today, bitch!  He even called me sweetie, I'm pretty sure we are soul mates.  He is hot, omg omg omg he is the world's most perfect man and he is going to be the father of my child!!!!'.  I normally do NOT go off completely like that, but this was meeting the man of my dreams then having to act like a normal human being buying coffee and chapstick when I really just wanted to take him in the backroom and confess my love to him.  I was bursting at the seams so I flipped out when I got in the car over Mr. Gorgeous. She was just staring at me with this stunned look on her face.  I then started opening the little sipping thing on my coffee cup and of course, you know me - I was swearing like a sailor.  She had the car in reverse, but then suddenly stopped and put it back in park.  I was like, 'We're going to be late'.  We were still sitting in the parking lot of the convenience store and I had no reason why. 

She said, 'This is my cousin James''; and there he was.... in the back seat.  Right fuckin behind me and had heard my whole rant about him.  He smiled that amazing smile and reached out his hand to shake my hand and said, 'Why, hello again!'.  I said, 'I kinda wanna die'.  He said, 'If you did that, I couldn't take you out to dinner and that would be a shame'.  Both his cousin and I had our jaws on the floor and were speechless, then she burst into a fit of laughter and kept apologizing to me that she didn't tell me he was in the car, but she had been on a call.  He had walked down to get coffee, saw her then asked for a ride back to his work site, so he jumped in and I had no clue.  I was embarrassed, almost to the point of tears and jumping out of the car..... but, I do have a date with the hottest man alive.  We'll see about the violating my body and making babies.... A girl can hope.   :)

29 comments:

  1. OH! Well, what a great way to start a week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That story is THE best! Update us on the date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had the best giggle fest over that story. At least you are going on a date. Thats awesome! He also doesn't have to guess if you think he is cute. Please be sure to update us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this makes me so happy. If I ever write a romance novel, this is going in it. :) I hope the date is beyond perfect, and he is the man of your dreams, to make up for the crapload of nastiness you've had to endure. Babycakes, this post made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a photo of that hottie. Me wanna see (and i bet I ain't alone).

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo for hot date with a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes - joy and happiness tears of course - this is just classic, so classic!! Wow oh Wow!! Totally just took me out of my funk and well, I will be certain to visit this post often to put a cool good smile on my face!! So happy for you - and to have a date too!!! Woo Hoo!!!

    MO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome story! I so wish you had Twitter so you could Tweet updates of your date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post!! Yes make sure you update us on the date :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lordy, that's the most HYSTERICAL, AMAZING thing ever!! Please tell me he took you out to dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An epic fail will hopefully turn into an epic date!

    Good luck and make sure we get all the goss afterwards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so romantic to me. Totally embarrassing, but romantic. I hope your dream guy turns out to be the best guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMFG so cool. Years later you will always have this "The first time I met your father" story!!!!! You are my first post read and this was awesome! Keep us informed now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it April. And I too want to see this dream guy. I am sure I would of died right there on the spot. I hope you the very best tonight. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, that is totally some shit I would do. <3
    At least you got a date out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to say that is the single most mortifying story ever. And an awesome story to tell your babies with him. HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi April. I'm new to your blog, and didn't I find you at a GREAT time!?? LOVE this story!!!! Can't wait to read more! All the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a great story! I hope he turns out to be a good human, too. Hot and a good human. Nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh girl, I would have been so embarrassed too, but, yay for a date with sir hotness!! I hope it goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the most amazing story I've ever heard and the result is amazing - a date with the man of your dreams!! ahah. Oh my god. So awesome! I am grinning so big ahah loved this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha wow.. what a day! That's awesome :]

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this!! I would have been too embarrassed to say anything in the store, just blushed and looked at the floor. So cool that you were out there! I'm gonna take a lesson from this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thank you SO much for sharing this. This is the sweetest, most obvious way to meet your future husband. There is NO way this isn't fate. I love it! Cannot wait to read updates about this relationship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love you. And I would totally act in the same way. I can't wait to hear about your date!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ummm that is likely the best story ever! Have you way with him!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok, I'm caught up. And LMAO! Hilarious! That was GREAT! And I love knowing how the dinner turned out already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG, I have not laughed so hard in my life.

    ReplyDelete