Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blogger is UGGH

I had went and put some of my posts as 'drafts', including the 1 of Vegas pics.  It deleted!  I was looking for it because I needed to copy one of the pics to email.  The other posts are still there as drafts and will be just for my personal documentation now, but the pics are gone.  I'll redo the post at some point.  I didn't even have some of them on my Facebook, so now I have to go to my old computer that I never use, get them, email and repost and order the prints I needed. 

I'm trying to catch up on some blogs.  I continue to be in survival mode.  I have another court appearance and I think it could change everything, maybe.  I had plans to move out of my house and in with a family member and a 6 month plan to get the heck out of here.... is it bad that since I met James YESTERDAY I want to call my landlord and tell him I'm not vacating the house?  Who does that?  No sleepovers if I live with a family member.  Well, it's not just James, that would just be a perk.  I think things have changed in the situation I'm in and I will find out at court tomorrow.  The 3rd court appearance from all this stalking and targeted hate.  Please be over.  I want to move on with my life in a normal fashion.

I am going to the gym today after work.  James said he would like to meet for dinner at 6pm.  He said he always eats at 6pm.  The free gym is only open until 6pm, so I told him that I had to go right after work until 6pm; so we couldn't meet until 7pm.  He was pretty flexible about it and said he would just eat a snack at 5pm, so he didn't get hungry until 7pm.  It was really nice of him. 

I've printed my reasons list and my goals for the week list - I feel a little more focused.  Just shaking in my boots about this stupid court hearing tomorrow.  I'm so sick of all of this - who does this to someone after being laid off?  The agency claims they 'want' to help, the police do extra patrol by my house.... but really, nobody is doing shit to help.  I got pulled into another criminal case because I somehow managed to be an innocent bystander of dialogue.  Yeah, these idiots texted me what they did to someone else, so now I'm a 'witness' in their major criminal case.  Federal fucking charges.  Awesome.  Guess who will be targeted with more hate and retaliation if I get put on the stand?  I'll just love having the authorities contacting Verizon Wireless to get my phone records.  Again, nothing to do with me.  These people are out of their skulls.  Stay off drugs, kids. 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need another holiday away from all the craziness going on!

    Can't you move your Birthday to next week and go back to Vegas? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. man oh man girlie -- you sound like you need a stiff one (drink or james will do - heh).

    keep faith & just think how badass you are gonna be when all is said & done -- i pity the fool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M. Gee-osh! I've been MIA lately and I have GOT to catch up with your blog! I'm off to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw so many effed up junkies in my neighborhood when I was a kid that it totally turned me off drugs. Never so much as puffed weed. Nada. Zip. While my fellow 70s teen friends tried coke and quaaludes and smoked pot and etc, I was like, "Nope. Not my thing. I like legal highs, like poetry, music, chocolate, kissing, aerobics, and comedy flicks."

    Seen too many people turn into freaks and parasites when they got on the drugs.

    Plus when I volunteered in the jail ministry, most of those women in there got messed up by men and drugs. Bad men, bad drugs = ruined women. Yeah, that just reinforced the ghetto lesson I saw in my hood. Drugs = a life down the drain. Bad men = misery. I avoided both like the plague. :D

    Let's hope whatever they do this time fixes things. Be safe, babe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow crazy times for you, I understand why you're in survival mode at the moment, you poor thing, just keep your head above water. At least you have a new distraction :-) Take care!

    ReplyDelete