Thursday, September 15, 2011

Still sick!

What can you really do when you're this sick?  I really want to exercise and I feel super guilty for not being able to do the 30 day shred challenge.  Today I finally got enough energy and wasn't so dizzy that I thought I'd fall over, so I did some housework.  I had a crazy weekend so didn't get much done, at least I moved some.  Even just doing laundry and changing the sheets caused me to sweat - this cold or flu or whatever it is is something else.....  Hopefully tomorrow I can go back to work like a normal person, I was in my office all day Monday, 30 mins Tuesday (Aunt's heart attack), 45 minutes on Wednesday (sick!) and not at all today.  Luckily, as an Administrator I can do a lot of work from home, but I just feel unavailable because I'm working on things that I need to be there for.  I had some calls to return, but didn't want to call them because I sound like a nasally frog - really, it's bad.  LOL. 

This is a random rant, because I can't do much for exercise.  Still too sick and dizzy.  Sick of drinking fluids - broth, oj, cranberry, water, tea, hot chocolate, sparkling black cherry water stuff bla.  My body really needs it though, I can tell.  Ok, enough complaining.  I will have to do Shred Level 1 like 5 times this weekend - I'll do it though, rest assured.  JM is going down!

13 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! :\ I've been feeling lousy lately, too. It's the changing of the seasons, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Definately changing of the seasons. :) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man... you're STILL under the weather?!

    Keep hydrating. Pee it out. And feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry! I think it's "that time of year" or something, b/c my whole household is sick too. Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall allergy season = STINKS!! Ragweed and cedar kill me every September-October. Zyrtec, sudafed and my neti pot become my closest friends for many weeks every fall!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy. You can't blame yourself for getting sick. I hope you feel better!

    -w0rld

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more you try to do things, the sicker you will get. Just rest up, get better, and you will make it up when your healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed you're better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rest up sweety. Feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just get better. Then start working out again. Take care of yourself.
    Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't do much when you're sick - it's not even worth it to try. Just get your rest and fluids and lay low until you feel better. I hope you are back to feeling good soon!
    Don't worry - Jillian will be waiting for you! Can't wait for you and Taryn to get started. I need somebody to commiserate with me regarding this challenge!

    ReplyDelete