Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog Award!

Amy over at Small Steps, Large Leaps has given me an award, how darling!  Her theme is "Stay classy, sassy and fun" which I think are words to live by!  Thanks Amy!

Liebster" means "favorite" or "beloved" in German. The award is to do a shout out to us bloggers with under 200 followers.  I have 121 followers right now, how cool is that?  I haven't been paying much attention and I remember sitting at 99 for the longest time, when I crossed 100 I sort of forgot to be mindful of it.  Thanks to my followers who comment, offer support and keep me laughing and marching ahead - most of all!

I get to pass this award onto bloggers that I adore!  Hard to choose from all of the awesomeness that I read every day, but here goes:

Jen over at A New Poison.  This girl ROCKS!  She posted most recently about preparing for her first 5k, let's give her some love and cheer her on as she trains for it. She posts honesty and awesome progress pics.

Frankie over at Carbie Girl.  She is awesome, creative, witty and super cool.  Her blog is adorable, isn't it? She's done very well so far with weight loss and knows what she wants.  She's always a favorite read of mine!

Taryn over at Fat Girl in a Skinny World.  Taryn is pretty much awesome and has the coolest name, huh?  She is really going after it right now and she's genuine. 

Becca at Size 24 No More.  She is awesome, her progress is amazing and she is really dedicated.  She's real darn close to 70 pounds lost and real close to 75 followers, lets push her along for both those numbers and beyond!

Amber at Overcoming my Sugar Addiction. Amber is a sweetie and she also inspires me because she tracks her food every day at My Fitness Pal, I suck at it and am always inspired (momentarily until I go back to my idiot self) by her logging.  She is in the Christmas dress challenge with me (as are some of the other gals) and I think her dress is super cute!

Ok, those are the 5 I'm giving my award to, now you ladies go spread the love to 5 more of your faves.  If you aren't following these girls already, you should be.  They're fierce and in it to win it!!  Thanks again Amy!

8 comments:

  1. Let me be the 1st say Congrats! on your blog award. You deserve it. I love reading what you are upto and your take on things. Keep it up while the scale goes down. If you get a chance plz check out my daughters blog. Thanks....
    http://mayajoi4life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am familiar with two of those but will be checking out the others today! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love Carbie Girl and will check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! On to read new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you are way too sweet! Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I am excited to honor some of my favorite blogs too, even though you and Taryn, and Jen would have been on my list lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done everyone! I'll check out the blogs now :)

    I'm on 98 followers!! 2 more and then PARTY time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg thank you so much. My first blog award!!!! Eeek!! I'm so excited... but hell you posted half of the people I would have gave the award to! hahah. Its okay I got more deserving folks in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete