Saturday, August 20, 2011

Favorite Songs for Exercise

1. Walk by Pantera Best.Song.Ever.Made.
2. Stronger by Kanye West I don't even like Kanye, but I like this song?
3. Grinfucked by Devil Driver
4. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin I will not fall, I will not fade.  I will take your breath away. <Love the lyrics
5. Megalomaniac by Incubus Always a feel good song, reminds me of my university days! ;)
6. Through Tomorrow by Seasons After This song is awesome and this is an up and coming metal band from Wichita, KS.  I have seen them live MANY times on their way to the top and they put on one hell of a show.  The lyrics to this are awesome, can definitely be related to weight loss or any other goals in life.
7. Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch
8. Teeth by Lady Gaga She is just awesome, love her songs - great beat.
9. Run This Town by Jay-Z ft. Rihanna
10. Set it Off by Audioslave
11. All my Life by the Foo Fighters Lyrics are awesome.... The music is brutal, really gets you going!
12. Blame It by Jamie Foxx Such a cute, feel good song with a fun beat.  I always 'blame it on the goose!' because I love Grey Goose vodka mixed with almost anything! 
13. Hail Hail by Pearl Jam A day is not complete without a little PJ, right?  LOVE them!
14. Spoonman by Soundgarden This song kicks ass.  It has an awesome story behind it too, check-check-check it out.
15. I'm Not Jesus by Apocalyptica Hard, awesome, loud, blood-pumping song.  Not as heavy as my songs usually are, but a darn good start to any routine!! ;)
16. The Good Life by 3 Days Grace All I need is a little of the good life, all I need... is to have a good time!
17. Sugar by System of a Down Best.Music.Video.  Serj is brilliant, as usual.  Some people say weird, I say edgy and thought-provoking.  Bring it on, as well as artist M.I.A.
18. Life is Beautiful by Sixx A.M.
19. What I Got by Sublime One of my all-time top ten songs.  It's just a feel good, sweet song.
20. Judith by A Perfect Circle APC rocks my f*ckin face off
21. Forty Six & 2 by TOOL Hard, kick-ass, love it!
22. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine 'and now you do what they told ya....'
23. On to the Next One by Jay-Z Jay-Z is a lyrical genius.
24. Shake that by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg People are always surprised that I listen to Eminem, I enjoy his music though!
25. So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold This is not hard and heavy either, and often times makes me cry.  LOL.  I love to listen to it though, all the time and especially when I'm walking and thinking about something.  This will be a keeper and has moved up to my top 10 of all time faves.  I love it.....
26. Cowboys from Hell by Pantera Life just isn't right with only a single Pantera song (see #1)  ;)  Greatest.Band.Ever.

Can you tell I'm a rock-metal chick or what?  ;)

7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to give the songs a listen. I always need new workout music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are a girl after my own heart.....music is a HUGE passion of mine, and you have amazing song choices there......

    Pantera is a go to band for me going wayyyyy back.

    Soundgarden is in my top 10 bands (Chris Cornell is sooooo yummy)

    Audioslave (hello Chris Cornell again)

    Pearl Jam Yes!!!!

    Tool???......amazing!!!

    I'm not a big Kanye fan either but love me some Jay Z.....have you heard their new song together called Otis????? INCREDIBLE!!!!...check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I love that playlist! I totally <3 hard rock (and all rock in general).
    Oh, and I saw Sublime with Rome in concert this summer (they're amazing, even without Brad).
    Ever listen to PitBull? I looove him to work out to (awesome rythms, and um, adventurous lyrics? That works for me, though, lol.).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the playlist!! I will have to check some of them out that I haven't heard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog and for following me! :)

    I love this post, so many amazing songs. Some I had totally forgot about but i've spent the last 30 minutes on YouTube listening to them all again! LOL

    ReplyDelete