Sunday, July 24, 2011

STS 7/24/11

Last week's Weight: 289
This week's weight: 288

I am bummed!  However, I shouldn't be surprised.  I ate what ever the heck I wanted for like 3 of the 7 days.  I walked every day, but nothing spectacular.  I was on travel for 3 days, right by the fitness center of a very nice hotel and only went and looked at it.  I really set a goal to work out down there to test and compare exercise machines, if you notice I posted earlier this week about needing one.  That would have been a good chance to do it... but NOOOOO had to be a fat butt watching tv and walking around the mall to suffice a 'real' workout.  What else?  I also drank like a fish 1 night, like 11 beers and 2 shots of tequila.  That led to feeling like death warmed over yesterday, but I did manage to do Jillian's 30 day shred.  Overall, this should be expected.  I will use it as motivation though not as a way to make more excuses and have 'lazy days'.  This is a game of chess baby, not checkers!  Every little decision counts.

My goal of 285 is not yet reached, so no Netflix subscription as my reward.  I really thought I'd be opening that account up today  - bummer.

This week's goals:
*Level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred EVERY DAY
*Walk 3 miles on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday of this week
*Stay under 1200 calories every day
*Drink at least 80 ounces of water every day (I rarely have a problem with this)
*Do 15 minutes of exercise every day at 515am when I wake up - a quick arm, core, yoga, or cardio routine
*Finish the current book I'm reading and get a good start on another

13 comments:

  1. awww, well amongst all that you still had a loss of 1 pound :0) I really gotta look into the 30 day shred, I hear about it everywhere. On a sidenote I wanted to thank u for the comment u left my last entry. The part about the dream doesn't sound silly to me at all. My mother is usually the one to have dreams of people who have passed. I've had a few sneak in here and there but to be honest I think I have a wall up because that kind of thing (though comforting at the time) usually creeps me out if I think about it too much lol thanks for the advice -- yoga sounds like a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you still lost a pound! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no point beating yourself up now, but on the bright side you still lost a pound, and you're still really close to getting your netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im proud of your for not giving in to yourself and signing up for netflix early!! Sometimes self discipline is hard. Next week baby!! Next week!!
    11 beers?!?!? Holy Cow!! :) I wouldve been swimming and peeing!! My husband can put em away, but Id get so sick!!
    Anyway, doesnt do any good to beat ourself up over our 'failures'. So pick yourself up by your bootstraps, learn from it, and move on!! You got this girl!! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have some really great goals for this week. You will accomplish your goal!! Netflicks here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW girl, those are some big goals this week.....good luck I'm sure your gonna smash it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A loss is a loss. Make better choices next time, and the loss will be bigger. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You still lost, so be proud of that 1 lb! It could of been worse and been a gain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully next week will be better for you. You can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every loss is a good loss and something to be proud of.

    If you are looking for a good book, I just finished The Art of Racing in the Rain. It was sad but so very good and if you haven't read The Book Thief you have to put that on your reading list too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pound is a pound. Don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You moved ahead & that's better than stepping back so WOO HOO for you! You'll get to that goal & be watching those movies by the end of the challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think a one pound loss is fine especially considering the week you had! Its better than a gain! :)

    ReplyDelete