Monday, July 11, 2011

case of the Mondays

Nothing too exciting going on here.  I got up at 5:15am and did a 25 minute cardio workout.  Went to work, skipped the allowed walking time because it is a million degrees plus humidity here and I hate getting all sweaty while in my nice work clothes.  Bummer.  Wasted some free exercise time.  Is any of that free?  ;)  Now off to my 'real' workout - this might hurt!  BL Last Chance..... yeahhh! I downloaded some cool new rock songs last night to keep me rocking right through the 50 minute video.

I hope everyone is off to a good start.  YOU ARE WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. 5:15am work out?! Impressive. I struggle with the am work outs. I go to bed with the best of intentions but wake up with the laziest of bones. Good for you! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete