Sunday, June 19, 2011

this week's goals

Water: at least 80 ounces a day
Calories: 1200-1300, reduce carbs
Exercise: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred EVERY DAY, walk 30 minutes EVERY DAY, extra arm or ab strengthening routine every other day!  Utilize 30 minutes of walking at work every day!
Personal goals: feel awesome, pay off 1 credit card in full (once I get my paycheck on Thursday that balance will be wiped out!!!!), hopefully I will also get my car title in the mail because I made the final payment on that baby last week!  I wrote out 4 thank you cards last week, so I would like to deliver those this week - that is always a pick me up for myself.  I will also write out one more little note to someone.  Little notes and thank you cards are a lost art..... I'm personally trying to revive it! 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on paying off those loans!!! I think financial, mental, physical, all go together and its hard to work on one and not the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when other aspects of your life start coming together once you start losing weight too. I found the same thing myself - I think its all to do with personal empowerment. Once I took control of my weight, eating and dieting, I found that suddenly other things that were getting beyond me became more manageable too. It's the "yes I can" mentality in effect, and its a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey—yesterday I gave you a Stylish Blogger award. Feel free to pass it on, or to quietly bask in the glow of my appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scale can be brutal and I wonder about salt content and bloat factor foods. I am going to research this and going to strike out the bloat factor foods. I just can't imagine that eating one thing can make the scale go up, but I have seen it happen and it IS a bummer. You should ride this out and don't let the scale bum you out. You might be surprised that it is just a bloat and you will see it in your next weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me more about the 30 Day Shred... is it pretty hard to do? I have a hard time finding videos that I can get through being SO overweight. I worry that I'm overexerting myself and I'll sit them out half way through... it's probably all in my head though. I'm great at making excuses.

    ReplyDelete