Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today

Today I will:
1. Drink 64 ounces of water
2. Drink 24 ounces of green tea
3. Not eat any desserts, sugary treats, CRAP
4. Do Biggest Loser last chance workout DVD
5. Walk 3 miles
6. Do the upper body workout in a strength max DVD
7. Replace my lunch with a freshly made juice (2 large carrots, 1.5 apples, 2 celery stalks, 1 meyer lemon (hand squeezed and added at the end))

I still have a lot of other things to complete today, that aren't 'weight loss' related - but I will work all of this into it.  It is 10am, and I should have been started with stuff already.... I'm not.  I'm watching CNN, blogging and sipping coffee.  The day starts now and it will be a VERY productive Saturday.  Make it count!

9 comments:

  1. Inspiring that you have already written down your intentions for the day! This helps you stay focused! Keep it up! You can do this! Enjoy your weekend!
    MER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Meyer lemons! :) Awesome pic, awesome list, awesome Miss April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan! You can do it. I need to try green tea! I just think I'll hate it. I've never liked tea but I'm willing to give it a try! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Report back with how you do! Good luck and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read 64 oz. of water I was like, woooow that's a lot. And then you added even more with the green tea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your to do lists and need to do that myself. If you do all the exercise on the list, you will finish late tonight. Wow. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like some great goals for today. I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LISTS!!!! I freaking love lists! This is a great one! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that saying! I saw it on Facebook & loved it so much that I made it my profile pic there.... LOL! Great list. Since you are using a juicer and if you like lemon (a lot) may I suggest you just run the lemon through the juicer (rind & all)? It's fabulously stronger:-) Start with 1/4 of it & go up from there to your taste though cause it does pack a wollup, depending on the amount you put in. You get more from the lemon that way when using it fresh, there is much more wasted when you just squeeze it... unless you use it for other stuff after squeezing that is:-) I think I'm gonna do some juicing again this week for lunch, it worked out nice when I did it a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete