Monday, January 9, 2012

OMFG - Gooogle/Blogger

I was logged in here making a few comments on Posts this morning, minding my own business.  After I typed a comment, it took me to the Log In Page, then re-directed me to some page stating my Account had been deactivated.  I sent them an email on the form stating I didn't have any activity that was against their little Policies, so WTF?  I never received an email back, but came here now (about 5 hours later) to log in and it said my Account would be Activated again if I provided a phone number.  They sent me a text message as confirmation to Restore my account, stating it was deactivated due to 'suspicious activity'.  I think the suspicious activity is that I've skipped the prompt asking for my phone number for the past month!  Mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I think I'm back in business.  Until they read this post.  Haha.

**I went in and checked my stats, just to see.  There were over 40 hits from Google and the search terms were stuff like 'Where is Miss aprils 30 before 30 blog?'.  'Miss april 30 before 30 blog disappeared?'.  You guys are cute to search such things when I go missing.  It's creepy, adorable cool..... :)

13 comments:

  1. Too funny! Someone else I follow said they had a similar issue from doing too many comments at once. It's crazy, I'm just happy the commenting issue that I've been having has seemed to be corrected so that I can comment more no matter what computer I use. I guess I better just make sure I'm not doing too much at once.... LOL! PS, love your profile pic... you're such a cutie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey! How annoying! Hope it's all sorted out for you!

    Dp
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I came looking and it said your blog couldn't be found, thank goodness it was only temporary! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogger is so freakin' wonky! i can' keep myself signed in otherwise it's a total cluster f*%k!

    pffffffffffffft @ blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormy's at Big Butt Theory was shut down for a little bit last week as well as her Spring Chick Challenge blog. It came back next time I tried. I don't know why hers went down. Weird blogger stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol haha creepy adorable cool too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That happened to me too and it was VERY frustrating. It looks like yours is working so that is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had sites ask me for my phone # too and I always decline the request. It's creepy to me that they'd even ask....don't they have enough of our info???
    Anyway - glad you are back up and running! Thanks for the comments on my blog today - anytime you wanna start that party panning biz - let me know - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admit, I experienced a moment of panic when I got the screen saying your blog no longer existed! Glad it was a false alarm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy! I hope that doesn't happen to me.

    Personally I think it's Karma for you mentioning that you hate chocolate covered cereal. The chocolatey milk is the best bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it did the same thing to me on Sunday when I was supposed to post and link for Mir's Challenge. Methinks it's some big crappy garbage. But now I know it's so easy to restore, I won't freak out next time. Sheesh, google. Get your shit together.

    ReplyDelete