Sunday, August 28, 2011

blogger is being dumb!

Rest assured people, I've been reading everyone's blogs and the final results for Slimmer This summer... but, Blogger is being dumb!  It won't let me comment and then I found a couple new blogs and it won't let me follow them so I have to re-find them tomorrow.  I will add a few comments tomorrow at work if this thing is cooperating.  It keeps saying I don't have permission to view your blogs, haha I already read them just couldn't comment!  And at this point, I BETTER have permission to view them. ;)  Have a good night everyone.  I am wiped out from the fasting, but still feeling on Cloud Nine... I'm loving how I feel about life right now.

6 comments:

  1. Funny, I haven't been able to comment on 75% of blogs all summer practically and it seems like it is JUST getting better for me! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I hate when blogger goes nuts >:| hope it gets normal soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Formatting a post on Blogger was driving me crazy the other day, it kept moving a paragraph to the end of the post. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same issue when I'm on my work computer or my home PC but my home laptop works just fine.... it's weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure the when you sign in the stay signed in box is not checked. When I had that box checked it wouldn't let me comment or follow any new blogs.

    ReplyDelete