Sunday, July 31, 2011

STS 7-31-11

Last week: 288
This week: 285

3 pounds down, feels good.  285 is also my first hit on the rewards list I made so right after I do some catching up on other blogs I'll be signing up for Netflix!  That is my reward!!!!  YAY!  I also think there might be a couple more than 3 pounds lost, but it's TOM here.

These were my goals for the week, here's how I did:

*Level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred EVERY DAY - Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday accomplished - Bummer!

*Walk 3 miles on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday of this week  Monday, Wednesday only - super busy week - wait, is that an excuse I hear? Uggh, fail.

*Stay under 1200 calories every day Couple days over, couple days under.  It evened out though and I did good in this area.  I even managed to get a piece of peanut butter -  chocolate cake in.

*Drink at least 80 ounces of water every day (I rarely have a problem with this) Not a problem!  I made some cherry pomegranate Crystal Light this week and drank a lot of that, it's too sweet for my taste though!  I would put about 4 ounces of the prepared mix in a tall cup then add 12 ounces of water - just a little flavor was good enough for me and helped me drink even more water!

*Do 15 minutes of exercise every day at 515am when I wake up - a quick arm, core, yoga, or cardio routine. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - not too shabby, but need to step that up!  I had much more energy those days and was dancing around the house while getting ready in the mornings.
 
*Finish the current book I'm reading and get a good start on another . Done deal! 

It was a hectic week here, this week I should be able to focus more.  I also have that beginning of the month energy going on.  You know the old days when we would start our diets on a Monday or on the 1st of the month or exactly 6 weeks before our birthday and not a day early.  Bla, bla, bla.  I realize Vegas vacation is getting closer!  Tomorrow is August?!  When the heck did that happen?  That's crazy bananas.

My goals for this week:
*Jillian Michaels 30 day shred every day, Level 1
*Biggest Loser Last Chance workout (50 minutes) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
*Walk at LEAST 2 miles every day, if I do more that's a very, very good thing
*<1200 calories per day
*at least 80 ounces of water per day
*15 minutes of exercise every morning at 5:15am  (get that bounce back in my step!)
*August is no spending month!  I will not carry my debit card with me.  The only purchases I will make will be for necessities (groceries, toiletries).  The only things I will be buying this week are mini blinds and candles, but I do consider them necessities for my house.  I can eat out one time per week.

Time to rock this out!!!!!!!!!  

17 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Enjoy that netflix!! Heres to another great week!! Go get em girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Netflix......great job, great reward....

    Keep it up lady, your doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! I would consider two 3-mile walks a win, though. Especially considering your other exercise. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's some list of goals for the week! Whew.

    Congratulations on the loss! Three pounds is excellent for a week. I love 3 pounds lost weeks, :D

    My weigh in for the month is tomorrow. I weigh daily, but on the first of the month, I update my sidebar tally. And guess what? This morning, I showed a 3 POUND GAIN over yesterday. :o

    Why is it, I wonder, that the gains can come overnight, but the losses take a week? sigh.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. 3 pounds is impressive! Good work on the various fronts and on hitting your reward threshold. Happy new week of health-improvement to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeees!!! Great work, and amazing reward! Now onward to the next mini-goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work, and hurray for Netflix! I find when I'm being strict on my budget it makes eating properly much easier because it cuts out loads of possible snacks, if you're refusing to spend the money you can't grab an ice-cream in a weak moment etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous!! Three pounds is a great loss. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job, and I love your reward for yourself along the way! So far I've rewarded myself with a pedometer and a heart monitor. I don't know what will come next, maybe a membership to the YMCA so I can do exercise classes and swim there? hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on your loss this week and YAY for rewards! Enjoy your netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats an awesome list!!! get it girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great loss! And you'll love netflix! We have cable and barely watch it ... we really love our netflix! :)

    I know what you mean about the Crystal Light. I tend to add an extra cup or so of water when I make the quart mix because some flavors seem overly sweet if not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great weight loss again. Enjoy your netflicks!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job. You are doing awesome. I think that am exercise is such a great way to start the day. Keep up the great work.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome work all around, enjoy that Netflix... you worked hard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't have cable and I love my Netflix. I have a Roku device that I stream the movies on. It's got a huge selection of workout videos (not that I've tried them). Plus the Roku has Pandora and I love the upbeat mixes I can listen to.

    ReplyDelete