Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official 30 by 30 list update

I updated my 30x30 list today with the progress I've made so far, still a lot of things I want to get done before next April.  Check-Check-Check it out.  It's a fun self-challenge and helping me to focus.  A major part of it is the weight loss, because honestly that will help a lot more to take shape.  I felt as though I've wasted my twenties being a fatass.  I missed out on so much by saying, no due to fear of things.  Fear of breaking a chair.  Fear of not fitting in a booth or movie seat.  Fear of not being comfortable on a plane or cruise.  Truth is, I love to travel and be spontaneous.  It's exciting to know I won't be wasting my 30's though.  I will still be heavy and this weight loss won't be over when I hit 30 - it will continue then comes the hard part of maintenance, but by then the life style should be ingrained into my routine and habits.  It's an exciting journey.  It is nice to have the other 29 items on the list to put some focus into just to remember to live my every day life.
   

4 comments:

  1. Miss April - thanks for the update, as I was looking over your list yesterday. I like the uniqueness to this list - especially the church effort and wanting to learn Spanish! Great list!!!

    Staying MOtivated MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. I mean really, I love that. Such great ideas, goals and more.
    I need to read a bit more, so off I go. I just had to tell you, I LOVE YOUR LIST!!
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the list, it's very in keeping with my idea that losing weight isn't going to change your life, it might be a part of it but there are so many things that get us to the point where we feel unhappy, losing weight alone is not going to fix them all. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete