Saturday, July 16, 2011

Carbs = Devil

Thursday I had spaghetti, yesterday I had white rice.  Why is it when you eat that garbage you just want more?  I have been cutting the white flour, sugar, etc. out and focusing on veggies and protein.  This is my Mom's cooking because my sister is here from out of state until Sunday.  I am not beating myself up over it, but it's frustrating to see the downward spiral.  I don't keep those items around, it's not worth it.  I live by myself so there's no need to have too much variety.  I have taken a liking to not cooking which is strange, because I used to love cooking.  My calories were high those two days as well because they really pack it in an I was eating bigger portions.  We'll see how weigh in goes on Monday!  Need to hydrate, exercise, and remember what's important now. 

2 comments:

  1. They are the devil, indeed! Hang in there and stay aware of what you're putting in your mouth...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they are evil. The biggest temptation for me. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete