Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7/5/11 Summary

Calories: 899
Walk: 25 minutes (1.25 miles)
Yoga: 15 minutes
Arm/Leg strengthening: 12 minutes each
Water: About 16 cups = 128 ounces!

I wanted to walk longer, but had an evening meeting to attend related to my job.  I walk at the school's track, 4 times around = 1 mile, I did 5 laps so that was pretty good.  I really felt it in my legs because I went after the lower body toning routine.  That Jillian Michaels - I love/hate her!  I used the quick upper and lower body exercise routines in the 'Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout' DVD. 

Today's goal is to walk 2 miles, do 15 minutes of yoga, and do the Last Chance Workout DVD.

3 comments:

  1. I have 3 of Jillian's DVDs that I absolutely love - 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, & No More Trouble Zones. I've heard good things about Last Chance Workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your day's stats. AMAZING. So much exercise, fluids and caloric control. I am very proud o' ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete