Monday, June 13, 2011

STS Week 1 Progress

Calorie intake kept around 1200 - I did fairly well with this goal, I need to really track this better because I guess-timate a lot. 

Water intake, 80 ounces a day.  I was only short on this maybe one day and believe me, I noticed.  My body was so used to being hydrated I just felt sluggish and not as well so I won't be doing that again!

Cardio - 30 minutes a day.  Easy breezy!  I usually did more than 30.

Strength - 4x week.  I probably only did this 3 times. 

Fried food only 1x a week - I ate fried food twice.  Once, bacon breakfast pizza (not technically fried, but... so not good and the other time the Indian taco....)

Sweet treat - only once every other week.  Last week I didn't have anything sweet, which is a shocker.  That means the allowance is still there for this week if I so desire.  Lots of delicious fresh fruit, which is way better!

Use allowed walking time at work - I did this 3 out of the 5 days

WEIGHT: Last week, 311.  This morning: 306!  I have lost 5 pounds this week. 

I was going to do my weight on Wednesdays, but have decided I will do it Mondays as the rest of you are.

18 comments:

  1. Wow great job!!! You are very close to saying goodbye to the 300's FOREVER!!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close to that milestone! Congrats on the 5lbs and congrats on seeing that you were slipping but holding on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome!!! Congrats!! I am excited for you! Next week you are under 300 baby!!!! WAHOOO I did it so can you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you use myfitnesspal.com or you are interested I use it and so does Alison from underthebigoaktree.com you can join us and be friends on there we encourage each other and bust each others butts! You can find me on there at ambernicolesherman@gmail.com if you decide to join! We are both in the same boat and it's fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work!! Way to go on laying off the sweets! My weakness! 5lbs, all right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy wow! That is a GREAT loss! Nice job! Way to stay committed!

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very good! Where did you get your stainless steel water bottle? I would love to have one. THanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. The water bottle was a random find at TJ maxx, but I've seen them in other department stores. They're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya on 5 pounds!!!! You also did wonderful on your goals and exercise; makes me more inspired this week so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stainless steel bottle is truly a cool way to do it...A flask full of Whiskey...is NOT the way to hydrate. LOL. I used to work at c-store truck stop and you would not believe the amount of whiskey flasks I sold. It is sort of scary.

    You did so well. Happy Happy!!! Keep to it!

    BTW I love your list. I remember 30 and 40 transition. At 40 I pierced my nose and kept looking at the mirror thinking-yea yea I look younger. LOL

    When I was at the mall, I thought of taking pics of my wishes and these Panda Masseuses they could not speak English and said no no no when I tried to picture their sign. It was really a really serene logo of and Asian Panda. I explained I was making a wish list and they were going to be on it and they still said no no no. Everybody else was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers! That's great!! Congrats on the 5lb loss :-) And thanks for stopping by my blog (and reading my VERY long winded post!!) Good luck with your letter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you rockin' it OUT! Good work. Love that you're getting your cardio and weights.

    I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woot Woot! Great job Miss April!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That great loss gives you a running start. Keep up the good work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on a great loss! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC ! 5 lbs. gone forever. Woo-hooooooo !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you had a great 1st week. I know you will rock out this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoot!!! Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete