Friday, May 20, 2011

Keeping up

I need to keep up with the blog, with my goals, and with the exercise routine.  I have always, always, always been able to succeed at just about anything I ever wanted to - except the struggle with weight.  That is one demon I've never been able to take on and win.  That is one challenge I have yet to say, I succeeded.  I finished my Bachelor's degrees, Master degree, moved somewhere when I didn't know a soul and came out with many friends - yet I've never been able to overcome this struggle.  I don't know how to keep up with the challenge, with making a good decision every time.  It's so hard...............  I know I can, I must!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have you in the Slimmer for Summer challenge! Blogging helps keep you accountable. Great idea putting your list there so you can see it!

    Have you made plans for each of these to happen? Like #14, the jogging, I can't jog 3 minutes without feeling like I am on the brink of death. I'm just working on walking at the moment (trying to get faster). 2 weeks until the challenge starts. Start thinking of some specific goals and how you'll achieve them. I'm excited for you! This will be fun!

    Can't wait to find out what #15 is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement and for welcoming me into the Slimmer for Summer challenge, I am excited about it! Yes I have been working at the goals already, just got to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete